Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do I change the second row of back tires on a Ford F-350 Dually?

I usually park my cars behind my gate. But last night, just for kicks, I parked my Ford F-350 on the road. This morning I walk down the driveway to get the mail and I notice the rear end was unusually low! Someone slashed the second row of rear tires! I'm not a mechanic, so I'm completly perplexed on how I can access THOSE tires, behind another set of tires, to change them.How do I change the second row of back tires on a Ford F-350 Dually?
Hello, you have to jack up the rear of the truck and first remove the outside tire, then the inside tire to replace the slashed tires. Do the same for the other side. When re installing the duealy rires, make sure that both tires on one side are the almost exact height, like two new on one side and the two old ones on the other side. The inear tire will olso have to be unbolted. TomHow do I change the second row of back tires on a Ford F-350 Dually?
Why on earth would you buy one if you don't know how to change the tires? Were you sheltered as a small boy?
use first answer

No comments:

Post a Comment