Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I get a good deal on tires?

I'm changing my tires for the first time since I moved out. I'm looking for tips on what factors I should be looking for in buying new tires and how to get a good deal on them (i.e. free installation fees and such). FYI, I have a 2002 Ford Explorer XLS with tire size 235/70-16. Thanks!How do I get a good deal on tires?
Ring round the local dealers and write down the prices. It's worked for me for 40 years!!!How do I get a good deal on tires?
';Tire Rack.'; You should get tires with a high treadwear rating and the best rolling resistance for added fuel mileage. Expect to spend about an hour reading through their web-site. It is VERY educational since they test every tire they sell. They have comparison tests and price comparisons, too. They can ship the tires to you with instructions, and everything you need. Good luck!!
You'll find great prices at this little family owned online tire store.

No comments:

Post a Comment