Friday, November 19, 2010

Should women know how to change a tire or oil in their car?

Is their any other ladies out there who do? What are your thoughts?Should women know how to change a tire or oil in their car?
yes, they should. Especially the tire. That way if you're in the middle of nowhere and get stuck, you don't have to wait around for someone to help you. Yes, I know how to do both, although having the strength to do it is another question. haha.Should women know how to change a tire or oil in their car?
They should know how to change a tire .....
i think everyone who drives should be able to change a tire. change your oil, isnt as important to know, many shops do it. not too many shops come to you and change your tire. but i am not saying not changing your oil isnt important. it is. but if i am teaching a female car maintance, changing a tire is the first thing. second might be belts.
Yeah, it's better than relying on anyone because this way, you'll know what to do yourself.



questions on changing oil, email me
Hell yes. Women can be independent and not need men around to survive. Sometimes its better to know how to do it b/c of the situation you may be in and waiting for a man to show up is just a waste of time. It's not that hard at all.
We should know how to change a tire, check the tire pressure, check the oil, power steering fluid, transmission fluid, window washer fluid. Where the spark plugs are, where the filters are and everything else we can learn.
I know how to do that and more



It saves you money and helps you be independant missy! Shouldn't you know how to basically maintain your car if you're going to own/drive one around? It's quite an investment not to know how to care for it.
According to my chauvenist pig father,



';If a woman can't, she shouldent drive one.';



Lucky for me I got rid of my father... and I can afford Excellent service on my brand new 2007 car... where a hot mechanic guy does it for me at my dealership and I never have to ever get my manicure dirty! So much for listening to daddy!



SHOULD she know how? Yes, and I do!
Definately! If you don't then you are depending on others to do it for you. Changing a tire isnt hard to do a little difficult at first but once you get the hang of it , it is pretty easy. I suggest you take a day and practice it. Have your dad or someone you trust there with you to help out when needed. To check and make sure you did it right take your car to a jiffy lube or any other place like that and have them check the tire that you changed to make sure your tire dosn't come off while you are driving.



P.S. there shouldn't be any parts left over when you are done!
I think ladies should no how to cange tires.You could be going somewhereout of town by their selves and they have a flat.
As many female drivers as there are, it only seems sensible to be able to change a tire. I personally don't think it would help much to be able to change the oil, but changing the tire on a vehicle is a good skill to have in view of the potential frequency in which flats happen. The real truth of the matter is, though, a female with a flat will only have to stand by the flat tire with a distressed expression and some guy will offer assistance in relatively short order. Not sexist, just real truth. But I would want the lady in my life to be able to change a tire safely so she could avoid those offers of help with strings attached.
women should but are way to dumb to know how
yes cause what if there is no one else around and you have to do it yourself or wait a long time for someone to show up you will know how it is good to know

No comments:

Post a Comment