Sunday, November 21, 2010

Could someone explain to me how to change a tire on my vehicle?

I need a little help. The tire on my car needs to be changed but I'm not sure how to do it. I've got a spare, I just need instructions. =)Could someone explain to me how to change a tire on my vehicle?
Do you have a jack? Jack up the car, remove the wheel cover, take off the lugs, remove the tire. Then do it all in reverse with a new tire.

There are places that do this, and would be glad to help you. If you buy a new tire, they will even put it on for you and recycle the old one. Could someone explain to me how to change a tire on my vehicle?
remove the spare and the jack.loosen the lugs on the tire before you raise the car with the jack.just a little loose not off the tire.jack it up at the pinch weld on the side of the car.most are marked where to put the jack.make sure you are on level ground and the car is chocked at one wheel.remove the flat and install spare.tighten the lugs.let the car down till the tire touches the ground and will stop the tire from spinning when you tighten all the lugs to tight.lower the car all the way,and put the tools away.get the tire fixed as soon as possible.most places will reinstall the new tire and put all the spare stuff away for you when finished.
  • horses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment