Sunday, November 21, 2010

Should I change my car tyres?

My tyres' depth of tread appears to conform to the legal requirement of 1.6mm across 3/4 of the centre of the tyre. But the edges seem quitw worn down and the tread is almost flat. Should I get the tyres changes? How much does it usually cost? (I'm in the UK). Many thanks.Should I change my car tyres?
yeahShould I change my car tyres?
mabe $60
if u wanttt x
why not call your local tire shop...this is the US and we can't give you prices in other countries...scroll down to the UK flag and ask there.
yes,
alright mate, im in the UK. yh you should get them changed because its 3 points on ur licence per defected tyre and a æ‹¢60 fine per tyre, which sucks big time. depends how good your car is for the prices, get quotes from michellin or something like that, but a rough guess is about 80-120 quid per tyre if its a pretty good car.
If you promise never to drive faster than 40 mph in the USA, then I'd run them until the steel belts glistened in the sun. But you live in the UK where it rains all the time and you'll never be driving here, so for you I'd recommend going out and buying a set of Michelins. Compare our discount US prices to yours here (one UK pound equals two US dollars):



http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigat鈥?/a>



shall I ship some to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment