Friday, November 19, 2010

Cub Cadet 1550 Tire change?

My front tire is flat o my cub cadet. I can't even get it off the machine. There is this black plastic cover where lug nut usually go on car tires. I can't really inflate the tire with my air compressor because it just blows out the end of the rim (the tire is completely flat. Any Ideas how to dismantle the tire?/ Or inflate it?Cub Cadet 1550 Tire change?
The black plastic cover just snaps off. Use a screw driver or something to pry it off. There is a nut and washer holding the wheel on the axle.



The best thing is to take the tire to a shop and have them put a tube in it.



I have a 1330 and the front tires tend to loose air over the winter and then slide off the rim. I have tubes in both of the front tires on mine. This lets them hold air better and not come off the rim.

No comments:

Post a Comment