Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How much will i have to pay if i get my tires changed at walmart?

all four of them?How much will i have to pay if i get my tires changed at walmart?
did you think of clling the store? duh!!!How much will i have to pay if i get my tires changed at walmart?
Changed into what?
about the same as anywhere, my walmart doesn't have a service section. any money you save will be because you got cheap tires, you can get cheap tires from a tire store too.
Wal-Mart is killing American economics and the way we do business.

It also treats its employees worse than any other company I know!

Don't do it!
Truck

Tractor

Boat Trailer

Car

Call them for an

accurate answer.
I work at walmart depends on how good of quality tire u wanna buy. average is about 40.00 a tire that for replace mount and balance and new valve stem
$9.76 per tire

$39.04 for set of 4
Well my sister works at a wal-mart tire center and it depends on what brand of tire you want for the cost. And they charge around $8.00 to change each tire and balance it

No comments:

Post a Comment