Monday, December 12, 2011

How do i get the hood to open in my 2004 vw new beetle convertible?

also if ya can, how do i adjust the telescopic steering wheel? i just bought this car and it did not have an owners manual!!! i am so upset. i don't even know if i need a special wheel lock key for my wheels so when i need to change tires. please help. i am so worried. i do not even have the radio code. any info you can give me on the features above mentioned while be greatly appreaciated!!!! thanks sooooo muchHow do i get the hood to open in my 2004 vw new beetle convertible?
the hood release is on next to your left foot area from the drivers seat, the steering adjusts from a lever under the steering wheel column pull the lever down then adjust in out up or down. check the spare tire for the wheel lock key, it should be in there. the radio code is something you cannot get unless you go to a dealership. hope this helps.How do i get the hood to open in my 2004 vw new beetle convertible?
hood



there should be a handle at the bottom left

it kinda blends in



wheel

just look at the wheel

cant be that hard..
People like you owning vehicles scares me and makes me feel bad for the car. *shakes head*
I love this question lolol

No comments:

Post a Comment