Monday, December 12, 2011

Girls: Do you wish you had a brother?

I only have one sister and its fun cuz its easy to share stuff if we ever have to,but sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a brother cuz i learnt to do stuff like changing tyres, bulbs etc early.. how do you feel?Girls: Do you wish you had a brother?
Yes i do!

I have 1 younger (by 3 years) sister. I LOVE my little sis but, i ALWAYS wondered what it would be like to have an older (than Me) or younger (than her) brother:)Girls: Do you wish you had a brother?
I have a brother. It's cool. Sometimes he can be rough but it's nice to have a different gender of sibling.
no and i already have one,he's a complete jerk %26gt;.%26lt;
yup always have. but an older one
i have a brother he can be cool at time but then sumtimes like when it cums to guyz hes not that understanding as a sister would be.but yea like cuz of him i learn a whole bunch of things.
I have a brother. It's cool, until he gets mean, then starts pushing me around and stuff.
i wish i had a sister that i could share stuff with. but i have 2 brothers.



with the oldest one, he tries to act like my father and is a real a$$. and most of the life i really hate him. he almost beat up this kid at my school for no reason (he's 23). i get mad at him and he tries to blow it off saying that i'll get over it even though everyone else agrees that it's his fault and to apologize. when he doesn't, i end up not talking to him for months at a time. once i went on a trip out of the country for 3 weeks, called home, he answered, i asked where our mother was, he said not home, and i hung up. the longest we haven't spoken was 4 months.



my 2nd oldest brother is my favorite. XD he's super chill, but doesn't live with us, which is why we don't fight and i don't hate him.



it's fun having older brothers. idk about everyone else but it gives me a sense of security--because they're crazy and know the security guards at the high school and a bunch of people around town so that everywhere i go--which is basically the mall or the park or beach--someone they know is there and says hi to me and tells my brother. XD



so in the end, i love them. lol. though, my brothers--and no one i've ever known who has brother--don't teach me how to change tires or light bulbs (which really isn't that difficult anyway). but soon they said they'll teach me how to drive! XD
  • deluxe rabbit cage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment